POVRay 3D can be used in cooperate with Eagle PCB to generate a 3D view of the PCB that we have designed. This will give us a better look on the PCB and component layout before we finalized the PCB for fabrication.
To use POV-ray:
- Click Tools -> Edit master POVRAY.INI
- A notepad file should load up. At the very bottom of it, add this line:
- Library_Path="C:\Program Files\Eagle3D\povray" (depending on where you install the file)
- Press on Render button in POV-ray
- You should get the 3D view of your PCB. Cheers ~~